1. Please read these competition terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully.
2. Instructions on how to enter this Competition and all prizes form part of these Terms. If you take part in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoter’s decision is final and shall be made in the sole, absolute and unfettered discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any form and in particular cannot be exchanged for cash. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms.
3. The Competition is organised and conducted by Simba (Pty) Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PepsiCo Inc. (“PepsiCo”) situated at Clearwater Estate Office Park, corner Park & Atlas roads, Boksburg, Gauteng 1459, Tel: 011 928 6000 (“Simba”) (“Promoter”), and is open to all citizens and legal residents of South Africa (provided that entrant/participant (“Participant”) is also a legal resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any prize herein), and whom at the time of entering the Competition are over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (note: in the case of residents, Participants must also have a valid passport and necessary residency permission). Persons that are excluded from entering the promotional Competition is any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant (“Associates”) of the Promoter and/or PepsiCo, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, is employed by or is controlled by Promoter, and/or immediate family members of Associates, who are indirectly or directly connected to or employed by any party in the aforementioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or bottlers of beverages/products identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Simba (Pty) Ltd, PepsiCo Inc. and its affiliates (“Disqualified Persons”).
4. The Competition will run from 1 September 2017 at 00:01 and will end on 30 November 2017 at 00:00 (“Competition Duration” or “Promotional Period”). No entries received after 30 November 2017 will be considered.
5. Entry mechanic: To stand a chance of winning a share in airtime prizes as well as the grand prizes in the Competition, Participants must purchase any of the following Simba promotional packs (identified with a front of pack competition strip): Simba Potato Chip 36g (“Participating Products”).
6. Using the unique code found inside the pack on the back seal, Participants must dial *120*74622*UniqueCode# during the Promotional Period. This is provided that the Participant purchases a Participating Product each and every time they enter the Competition and retain/keep their proof of purchase such as a till slip/slip showing proof of purchase or such alternative proof of purchase as may be acceptable to the Promoter at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion (“Proof of Purchase”) during the Promotional Period. Calls cost 20c (twenty cents) per 20 seconds, to qualify for 1 (one) entry into the Competition. Free minutes and SMS bundles do not apply.
Prizes: Participants of this Competition stand a chance to win a share of R1 million (One Million Rand) in instant airtime prizes valued at R5 (five rand) orR10 (ten rand) or R15 (fifteen rand) plus R5 (five rand) worth of airtime to mapha or share with their friends (“Mapha Share Pool”) (“Instant Airtime Prizes”).. Participants also stand a chance to win 1 of 9 x R1000 cash prizes (“Weekly Prizes”) or 1 of 3 x R10 000 cash grand prizes (“Grand Prizes”).
All cash prizes (weekly and grand prizes) will be sent to winners post the verification process. Winners will need to provide the Promoter with their South African banking details (account number, bank name, branch code and name of account holder) in writing. The banking account must be owned by the winner in his/her personal capacity.
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS First Draft SimbaSmall Bags Airtime v4.pdf||453.82 KB|