1. Please read this competition terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms apply to all persons entering the promotional competition (the “Competition”) conducted by Simba (Proprietary) Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PepsiCo Inc. (“PepsiCo”) situated at Clearwater Office Park, Boksburg, South Africa with P.O. Box 99, Isando, 1600, Tel: 011 928 6000 (“Simba”) and Apple-Pi Marketing Solutions (collectively “Promoters”).
2. If you do not agree to be bound to any or all of these Competition Terms contained herein, please do not enter the Competition. Instructions on how to enter this Competition and all prizes that form part of these Terms. If you take part in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoters decision is final and shall be made in its sole, absolute and unfettered discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any form and in particular cannot be exchanged for cash. Entry implies acceptance of these Terms.
3. The promotional competition is organized by Simba (Proprietary) Limited and Apple-Pi Marketing Solutions (“Promoters”), and is open to all citizens and legal residents (provided that entrant is also resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any Prize herein) of South Africa who at the time of entering the Promotional competition are over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (in the case of residents, must have a valid passport and necessary residency permission), except for any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant (“Associates”) of the Promoters and/or PepsiCo, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, is employed by or is controlled by Promoters, and/or immediate family members of Associates, who are indirectly or directly connected to or employed by any party in the aforementioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to PepsiCo Inc. (“Disqualified Persons”).
4. The Competition will run from 01st March 2018 at 00:01 and will end on 30th April 2018 at 00:00 (“Competition Duration”).
To stand a chance of winning 1 of the following: ruler, pen, pencil case, water bottle, T-shirt, cap (“Instant Prizes”), entrants must Purchase 2 (two) Simba Twirls Balers (“Participating Product”) at the same time and reflecting on the same till slip from the participating Wholesalers nationally in South Africa during the in store activations that will take place at different dates at the various participating wholesaler stores, present their till slip (reflecting purchase of Participating Products on the same slip) to the promoter and press the button on the lighting machine for a chance to win. The letters Cheese Twirls will light up and the one that remains highlighted could have an Instant Prize behind it, promoter will reveal the prize and entrant can instantly claim the Instant Prize. Entrants may enter the Promotional Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Product from the Wholesaler each time to qualify for a single entry.
5. All valid entrants stand a chance to win one of the following: ruler, pen, pencil case, water bottle, T-shirt or cap valued at between approximately between R5.00 and R45.00. (“Instant Prizes”).
6. The total number of prizes that are available be won nationwide under this promotional competition is 500 rulers, 500 pens, 500 pencil cases, 500 water bottles, 500 T-shirts, 500 caps, and any person who has won a prize from PepsiCo or the Promoter in the last 24 (twenty-four) months (as from the 1March 2016) may not qualify as a winner under this promotional competition.
7. The winner’s name and pictures of the Entrants who participate in the competition during the in store activations may be published on Promoters social media sites, websites and/or in print media and accordingly by participating in this promotional competition, all entrants are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Facebook, twitter, Promoters website, and of entrants mobile network service provider (where applicable) and entrants further allow the Promoter permission to publish his/her name and photograph on the Promoters Social Media pages, websites and/or in print media. No fee will be payable to entrants.
8. The winner (where applicable) may be required to appear on any form of media and/or social media, for which no fee will be payable, and subject to the provision that the winner (where applicable) may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by the Promoter to do so.
9. The copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and any other rights vesting in any promotional Competition footage, posts and photographs (whether depicting the winner or not) shall remain the property of the Promoter, who reserves the right to use it in any way.
10. Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this promotional competition may be banned from entry into this, or into any other Promoter or PepsiCo promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Promoter management.
11. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend or alter the Competition and its rules or prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no entrant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted within either the competition information or these terms and conditions and shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Promoter. No participant shall have any recourse against Promoter as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
12. Entries, which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid. If the Promoter is unable to complete the verification process (which includes having the till slip to prove the purchase of any 2 Simba Twirls Balers from the Wholesaler) such entrant will be disqualified.
13. The Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winner and/or entrants.
14. All entrants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to PepsiCo Inc., its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
15. All entrants and Entrants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the countries in which the Promoters operate, the Promoters are required to retain certain information (where applicable) of Entrants, entrants and winners for a period of 3 (three) years (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoters includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winners acknowledgement of prize receipts. Accordingly the Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“Consumer Act”). Should any entrant, participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such entrant, participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
16. All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Kamohelo Nkodi, Email address email@example.com or Simba Customer Care Line – 086 11 000 97
17. A copy of the competition rules is available to the entrants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.simba.co.za
|Simba Twirls Baler Competition Rules 31012018.docx||22.56 KB|